Jane - Harry Potter

3.              I think I would see money. I love money. The Mirror of the Erised is a magical, amazing and useful thing. It's convenient to know what I really want. Sometimes I lost my way, this mirror is a great tool. I believe that it's good for one to be able to see what they desire. I won't do some meaningless things if I am in front of the Mirror of Erised. It gives us a goal. Also that goal is something we really want. It's not bad to own a mirror like the Mirror of Erised.

 

7.          I had a dream that turned out to be a premonition. The dream didn't really help me. Actually it was just like a picture in my mind. I dreamed that I was sitting on my chair and looking out the window, then my classmate went into the classroom. They were yelling and shouting about the monthly test grade. That's all.

Although the dream didn't help me, I was still surprised that my dream turned out to be a premonition. I often have dreams like this. But it is always a picture in my mind when I think about it. I'm not sure whether it can be called a "dream" or not. It is an amazing experience.                  


1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

According to the article number three. Your paragraph is really fluent. It's very NICE!!! I agree with your thought that you think the Mirror of the Erised is a magical, amazing and useful thing. But what you desire is too shallow. Having much "MONEY" would not make you happy. Maybe you would not be satisfied with your life. Besides money, you may desire that having a good husband or being healthy in the future. The Mirror of the Erised does give us a goal. But the goal should be meaningful and helpful to our future!!!