Harry and Potter and Lester


3. I think I would like in the nature with wolves. No noise! No pollutions! I had been dream about that for many years. I didn't know why I had this dream. Maybe I didn't want to have trouble to worry. I would like have a good reason to explain why I should do this now.                                            Lester

 

1. I admitted witches and wizards could do many things. They could attack. rescue or control people to do what I wanted to do, but they also needed to be educated by professor or wisely older. They should be taught and studied hard to control the power and learned to know how to use their skill. Magic just was liked the gun. If could not only help the life but also could over others people's life.               Lester




1 則留言:

【★】J˙e˙f˙f˙♂~杰 提到...

Hi~Lester,I think your dream may not come true because there are lots of places being polluted and becomes cities.Also,if you live with wolves, don't you worry that you will be killed by wolves? I agree with it,if there is no good professor,there would have someone like Voldemort that have learned things not compete and hurt people. However I think gun is more terrible than magic,because magic can be prevented by other magic,bullet can't be prevented by another bullet.