Harry Potter and Kelly

3. I think I would see me in a beautiful costume, performing a musical on stage. It's because that is what I want to do the most now. If the Mirror of Erised does exist on earth, I'll be very surprised. How could a mirror know what we want? But still, I think it's great to see what people desire. It's because if people know what they desire, they may achieve their own dreams or goals more easily. At least, the mirror can show us what we really want.                                          Kelly Cheng
 
2. I think it's probably to understand how to defend the Dark Arts. The good wizards and witches won't like to be killed by it, and so do I. The Dark Arts seem very wicked. If I had a chance to study the DADA, I would like to learn how to get rid of tests! Maybe to have my own Patronus! When we have big tests, I can make my Patronus do the tests for me!! In that case, I'll need a strong, powerful Patronus. It's because all the tests and exams are the most wicket Dark Arts in the world.        Kelly Cheng

9 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

Ha ha ha !! After reading your paragraph, I have the same feeling. I think the Mirror of Erised is really useful. As what you said " I think it's great to see what people desire ". I agree with you !! : ))) I also wrote the paragraph about the mirror. But sometime knowing what we want is really shy. For example, you will see a old, hairy man !! Don't be shy, Kelly. Ha ha, your paragraph is great !

Maggie tai 提到...

Hi~Kelly!!You said you would see you dressed in a beautiful costume~really?I remember that this year in drama you had dressed in costume. You looked very beautiful! Just like a prince. I think that in the true life a mirror can’t really know what we want. But friends are like a mirror! Friends can tell you the truth, if you have a really good friend. Friends can do more than a mirror. I hope that you can find the true mirror as soon as possible.

小仲 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
hendy 提到...

I know you really like musical.
I hope to see you in the stage,
I think you will be the most famous acter in the world!!!
musical is very good to admire!!!
maybe you can tell us some things about musical next time!!!!!!!!!
you want to be a acter, i believe you will be in future!

Jeff(張曜嘉) 提到...

Hello Kelly!!After reading your eassy I have the same idea with you.I want to join the DADA too.I want to fight to the Dark Arts.But I know it just a story.The books let my imagination more and more.Reading more books may help your English be good.And hope your dream will come true.Bye bye.

Unknown 提到...

Wow~having a dream is wonderful.also try your best to pursuit the dream is also good.But the best suggestion is that to check again by words and grammar and after check these that will be a wonderful article.

小仲 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
小仲 提到...

I think it is a really good article.The Mirror of Erised react Kelly's heart must be pretty beautiful.I hope that the Mirror of Erised is existing truly.Because the Mirror of Erised can reflect what are you really want.Then you will not lose your mind.The second question your answer is so cute, I like it.I hope that you can describe more your emotion, that will be good.Because your can do it. ^^

Kelly Cheng 提到...

Thank for your comments. I really enjoy reading these comments^^. Thank you all!! And remember to come here next time!! Thank you. Merci. Gracias.