Harry Potter and william chen

3.  If I stand in front of the Mirror of the Erised , I would see I have done every tests extremely well. I would see that I would be a successful person in the future. Mirror would show that because having a good grade is what I really need now. Having good grades would get me to a good university. Studying in a good university probably can find a better job and have glorious future. That is my deepest desire in my heart. The Mirror of the Erised is the must special than others mirror. It is so magical that can show Harry to see his parents. I believe that it's good for one to be able to see what they desire, because people know what they really need. The deepest desire would be show by their hearts. The desire come out that people would confirm what they want. And people would do closely to their dream.

 

4.    If I wanted to hide myself away, I would hide in my home. My home is the best hiding place I can think of. It's the safest and the quietest place. And also it can let me relax or clam down to think of the counterplot plans. In my home, my parents can help me. When I'm in imminent danger, they would take good care of me. My parents would try their best to save me when I am in danger. If I were hid in my home, I wouldn't worry to care for my parents. It can make my heart relieved. That is why I would hide myself in home.                                                                                                                                               


1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

If I were you , I would choice the same decision about the mirror of the Erised.Because i also need a good gr ade to go into the college .but I do not accept your idea about the hide place. home is not the safe place .Maybe your parent is not in home then the bad guy would attack you.