Harry Potter Jeff張曜嘉


5. If I want to hide I will go to the place that no one know me, for example, America, Europe, Africa. It is because if I wanted to hide, that means I don't want to see anyone that I know .I want to calm down and find a place no one knows me and begin a new life. And if I don't want to see someone and I can go there too. There are many people and they couldn't find me easily. I also can have a new life and do what I want to do and the only different will be the place was change. Also I learn the English now, so I think that it will be more easily to go to the country that is speak English. According that I've written I will think that is easy to hide and stay.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

4. When I'm 14 years old. I was at home. I used to have a list for what I want to buy. When I wrote done the list I went to the books store to buy what I wanted. I looked for I wanted for a long time. And when I looked at my list and thought that I already had all the things. I put the list in my pocket. And then I went to pay for the money, but the clerk told me that she thought I was stealing the things and wanted me to show what's in my pocket and when she knew that I didn't steal anything her face still looked confused. Therefore I stopped going to that store because it was very uncomfortable that people thought you have stolen the things. Later my cousin came to my home and I told her what happened she said that I could ask her why the storekeeper thought of it. But I still show that I was innocent and told myself stop going to that store again.                                                                                                                                                               

5 則留言:

S1F 43 Eric 提到...

Teacher say a boy must post a 意見 to a girl, so thank you.

George 提到...

I don't think it's a good idea. Because begin a new life in a new place is difficult! You must be used to the different culture that different coutries have. Also, reconglize new people is difficult, too. You will have a hard time to start a new life in the outside world.
Write things you want to buy on a list is a good habit. Since you will only buy things you really need it. But the clerk is too stupid. Don't go to that store anymore! You must be really sad!

Andy 提到...

In the first article you not have any mistake.That's good.But maybe you can change some of your words into hard.That will be more better.
And in the second article you do use more hard words.That will make your article more good.In this article you still do a good job in grammar.Just keep it .And you will pass in every writing essay.Just do it.

zoe唐寧蓴 提到...

The idea is very originality and the meaning of the article is sooth.
Write things you want to buy on a list is a good habit. Since you will only buy things you really need it. But the clerk is too stupid. Don't go to that store anymore! You must be really sad.

Kelly Cheng 提到...

Hello~ Jeff! I agree with you. A place that no one know you will be the best place to hide. Otherwise, the people who see you, they might go to your parents or friends and tell them where you are. For me personally, I would choose EUROPE!! Ha ha~ you know why^^. But America will be good. Because there are many different species of human. So that, finding you won't be a easy thing to do. If you went to Africa, you know, there are many black people. And Europe doesn't have many Asian people. Then you'll be very obvious in both of these place. Back to the article, I hope you won't have the chance to hide.