Harry Potter by Lisa Chen 陳琳惠

5. The best hiding place in a house is under the bed. While it doesn't work if the hider is too gigantic or the under side of the bed is too narrow. The best hiding place out of a house, and go inside of a tree, because the leaves will protect you. But when you can't climb up and into the tree, you still would be found. By the way, even though you wear green clothes, you still would be found; that is because your face is not green and no leaf has two eyes. Thereby, hiding under the bed or go on a tree is not a good way. Maybe hiding under ground will be a good way to think about. Hiding under the ground is good, of the "cool weather" inside and even quite. Although that it might dark inside ; that around you are all land and might not have food、water or the chance to see the sun anymore. You can dig a hole, build a small place inside, put a light in, make a window above and bring a lot of things you need inside than you can solve all your problems. However, your neighborhood might all be animals. As a result, best hiding place in the house is under the bed; of the outside of the house is go on a tree, but the best way to hide is under the ground.                                    
 
 
3. If I would have a chance to stand in front of the Mirror, I might see a big question mark. Because I have lots of desires in my heart, I want to do a good job for my parents and families; I want to give them better lives. I also want to have a person who really loves me and willing to care for me forever. So that, in front of the Mirror I might see a big question mark. It is magic that there have a Mirror could shows the deepest desires in the heart of people. Someone who can see the desires in his heart might help him to know more about himself or push him, to try to accomplish his goal. It will be good when someone who knows what he really wants, because there is nothing important than knowing himself. You do not understand who you are or what you want is the saddest thing I think. As a result, I believe it is good for one to be able to see what they desire. By the way, I wonder where   have mirrors as the Mirror of the Erised , if I can buy one, I will buy one to put in my home to let my family know what is their deepest desire in their hearts.                                  

3 則留言:

Lisa Chien 提到...

You have a good idea that let me know where I could hide. You also tell me how I could dress. I agree you ideas to hide. Many people do not want to live with animals. To live with animals could save life, maybe people want to live. In another article, it is a good to share the mirror to others. I also have many questions in my heart. I want to know more about myself. We do not know clear about ourselves. You wrote very good.

Jeff(張曜嘉) 提到...

Hi~Lisa!!After that I look through the eassy. I really thought that the hiding under bed is a good place.And I really agree that mirror can help people know more about themself.I want to buy the mirror in my room too.It may help me alot.And reading more English eassy may help you alot.Your eassy is the dream that you think.I hope that it will come true someday.

小仲 提到...

I am so surprised that we have the same viewpoint both two question!! Under bed is a good hinding, isn't it?And I think the mirror can help people know more about themselves too.I hope that the mirror is really exist in our life.Then I will buy one to respond my desire.Then I will know that what is I really want to. I think you can do better. Try it!!