Harry Potter and Vivian Hung

NO3.
I thought I will see my friends of my childhood. Because I want to see them very much now. But I think that mirror is horrible. It knows everyone's heart's deepest desire sbut not everyone wants their secrets be know. So I really do not believe that is good for one to be able to see what they desire.
 
 

No1
My speech topic would be ''Is Muggle's magic really worse than witches and wizards''
Every witch and wizard have different power and magic. The haleblood of witches and wizards are not really bad. If they workhard and practice their magic diligently they also could be good witches or wizards. We can not only see them on the point of they are Muggle or not it is not fair .It is like to see the student smart or not but never to see how diligent they are. God gives different power to everyone. But we can spend more time to learn what we do not understand. Having a good attitude to learn everything is don't important than being smart or not.   Vivian Hung
 
 
 

___________________________________________________________________
體驗全新Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0 - 馬上體驗


3 則留言:

Kelly Cheng 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
Kelly Cheng 提到...

Hello! Vivian! Actually, I agree with you. It's not really matter if a person is smart. The important thing is that whether he or she tries his or her best. If the person does, I think we should give the person a big hand, right? I also believe that God gives every single person a different gift.So, as long as we work hard, we will succeed.

小仲 提到...

Hello, Vivian, your deepest desire is so pure.But I don't think the mirror is horrible.Different people have different viewpoint, so I respect you.Moreover your opinion is so strong to support your viewpoint. It is so good.I agree with your second paragraph very much.When I read it, I thought you speak my heart's voice. I was so touched. It is a very good article. Keep going!!