Harry Potter and Zoe

2. I think the most important lesson I can learn in the DADA is the protect wizardry, which just like a shield. It can not only stop many attack wizardry, but save many innocent person's life. When my enemy wants to hurt me by the wizardry, I can save myself and also my companions. Isn't it sound's very perfect? And the first thing I would like to defend is my friends and my family. What can I do without them? Before I assurance they are safe, I will try to defeat my enemy.
 
 
5. If I will want to hide myself, I think I would go to a library. In library, there are very quiet, peaceful and always has only a few people. There are also many books for me to find the way to solve my problem. I can find an empty corner, setting down closing my eyes and thinking. Clearing up a train of thought and then maybe I will find the best method to solve this difficult problem. The best hiding place I can think of is a place where are warm, calm and not has many people. Just like my home or a library.                                  Zoe唐寧蓴 高一己
 

2 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

You play too many online games.

Andy 提到...

Hellow!!!Hiding in a library,such a good place to hide in it.How smart you can think of hiding there.It was because if someone want to catch you you can throw the books to them.Or you can see the books there that helps you to run away from the problem.Also if the library is big,people can't catch you easily.You don't have any mistake in the essaies that you had write,that's good.It just a good habit.If you always keep it you will pass many contest easily.Good Luck!!Bye~~~Bye~~~