H.P. and Ann


3.If I have the Mirror of the Erised, I want to see my future that in the high school 3 years. From now to then end of high school, and maybe college, I will be nervous every day in school. I want to be sure that how many unhappy things I have until senior 3. it is important to me to know those stuff. I want to began prepare earlier and do my best. I don't want to upset by any of stuffs. In the high school that each day is liker fighting with time, the time past so fast! We can not stop it, so I don't want to squander my time. This is why I want to see my future, I want to send my time on the relevant things, because those will influence my future.

 

7. I remember on time before the dance party. At that night I was so excited, because this is my last dance and I knew it would be a surprised party! Finally I slept, and it was very late and I dreamed. Ti was about tomorrow's party/ a boy wants to tell his love to my friend, but we all know my friend doesn't like him. Next morning when I got to school, my first thing is to tell then what I dreamed yesterday. They don't believe me and laughed at me, I told her the boy would do something bad if she doesn't go out with him. However I am right, because during the dance the boy walked to her; I and she saw it so I hold her hand and ran out. Finally she believed me.

This dream made me happy l, because I saved her form that guy. I really like to dream and the dream will become true. This dream gave a massage; even though you aren't sure the dream is true or not, just follow it !


沒有留言: