HARRY POTTER by Kate Wang

4. I have much experience about being misunderstood. That's a really hard time for me. People just believe what they have listened. Yet, they don't know what they know is just a part of the thing. They were not into the whole thing. When I'm in that situation, none wants to know what actually happened. Thus I would choose not to explain anything; because I know I didn't do anything wrong and they still won't believe me. I don't need to live for other people's thought; especially they are the people who don't believe me from the beginning. Another reason is I think when time goes by, people will know what happened, they will know I didn't do anything wrong and I do not like what they've heard. Therefore, I think when people value one event; we all should try to understand what's really happening.
 
7. I had dreams about school many times. I always dream about what my classmates say, and the next day, it will really happen. That's a really special feeling. Although it hasn't helped me but it still makes me feel interested. Sometimes I will dream about traveling. The place I got in my dream will come true. Many times I go to a new place but I feel really familiar, I would ask my parents if I had got there before. The answer always is "No". Then I would think deeply, and I will find out I had got there in my dream.                                             

2 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

Oh! I know your experience about misunderstood. Everyone have such experience like yours. Although it's the hard time to you, I'm glad that you have already overcome. I like this sentence "I don't need to live for other people's thought". It is good !! But most the time we care what people said. Maybe being misunderstood hurt you. Being your "many years" friends, I want encourage you. GO KATE !!! XDDDD

Unknown 提到...

Being misunderstood isn't easy. I agree with your idea. Yup, we do not need to live for other person's thought. Just take our responsibility to be ourselves, enjoy ourselves. Maybe being misunderstood did hurt you, but maybe you can learn a lot from being misunderstood. After all, we just grew up amd came through a little part of our lifetime. Cheer up!