Harry Potter! --- S1F #3 Roy Wu 吳至鎧

3. A perfect family would appear in the Mirror of the Erised if I stood in front of it. Now I live with my family happily, but I hope that my family members can still get along well in the future. The Mirror of the Erised tells us what we desire the deepest, so I think it is not only magical but also clever. The Mirror of the Erised can help us set up our goals because it can predict what we want most now. Then we can get what we want by ourselves in the future. I believe that it is good for one to be able to see what they desire. Some people live without purposes in their life. If they stand in front of the Mirror of the Erised, then they will know what they desire in their hearts. I think it is helpful for a person to know his heart's deepest desires because it helps him find his future.

S1F #3 Roy Wu 吳至鎧

7. The premonitory dream did happen on me six years ago. I can only remember the main of the dream vaguely, so I tried to look for my diaries to see the details of the dream. According to the diary, the premonitory dream happened on 3 rd September, 2001. In the dream, I was a fourth grade student in elementary school. My mom went shopping in the morning and bought a lottery ticket home conveniently. The next morning, as she was reading the newspaper, she yelled, "I win the highest prize!!!" She shouted and jumped for joy because she could earn NT$200,000,000. How much NT$200,000,000 were!!! That summer we moved to Hawaii and went traveling around the world. Immediately, we became a billionaire. "ROY!!! You are going to be late for school!!!" my mom yelled. After waking up, I found out it was only a dream. How disappointed I was at school! When I went home after school, my mom told me happily, "I win NT$1,000 for the uniform invoice!!!" She was excited and gave me all of the money as my pocket money. Although there were some differences between the dream and reality, they both made me happy!!! This experience helped me know that the dream and reality are two different kinds of the worlds, so it is impossible for a dream to turn out to be a premonition.

S1F #3 Roy Wu 吳至鎧


3 則留言:

william 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
Unknown 提到...

Family is always the important part in our life. Whatever we have done; whatever we choose to do, families always give us a strong support. Family is our final home.
The mirror let us know what we want actually, so it will be a target in our lives. Everything we do will be meaningful. And it's good to be able to see a person's inside personality.

william 提到...

According to the article of the Mirror of the Erised , you hope that my family members can still get along well in the future.Family is the most important part in our life.Parents can push us to do our best. you said that your deepest desire is your family members can still get along well.If Roy's parents have listened it, thay would be very happy. Do your best,Roy.