Harry Potter and WinstonLin

5. I think I will hide under the trashcan, because trashcan is a place where many people will not to care. Although it is very dirty, it is a good place to hide. If we are in danger, we all do not care about anything, even dirty, if we have a dangerous, we see a trashcan at there, I think every person will jump down into the trashcan to protect our life.

 

 

7. One day night, when I was fall asleep, I dreamed some strange things. In that dream, I lost my friends who were studying in my class J36. They left me and went outside and locked the door and window also, I was very lonely and had no friend. When I waked up, I was very scary. Then after some days, I really lost some friends. Because I go to a new class 'S1F'.




6 則留言:

George 提到...

I think trashcan is a great place to hide. No one is willing to hide in such a dirty and disgusting place. So , people who want to find you won't think that the trash can is the place you hide in.
That's a wonderful idea!
That must be a terrible dream. How poor you are! I can't not live without my friends. If there were no friends on earth. I would rather die!

S1F 43 Eric 提到...

I think it a place that very fit you. that is the place you have to go.

Unknown 提到...

I think you have get inside when chandler scare you (he is too ugly)

chris30079 提到...

It is so funny that your thinking is so stupid. Why do you want to hide in a trashcan? I got it!!!!You always do it when your home, aren't you??It is really fit your personality!!!!And, it's also fit your face!!!!I don't think everyone is like you!!!I will never jump into any trashcan whatever everything happen.Maybe you will find that there is only you in the trashcan alone. Please grow up!!!!

Andy 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
Andy 提到...

Hi~~~Hiding in a trashcan is a good place only for you too hide.But how come you can think of trashcan for the place you want to hide?Because you sit just ike it?Or see Chandler's sit?But it is also a good place to hide.It had many food,clothes and garbage is it for someone to use.Hiding in it is a good way forever