Harry potter and Ross

3. Yes, I think if we see our desire we can know what we want. Harry saw his parents in the mirror. I think he is very different. Maybe I also see money. If people don' know what they want, they become insensitive. Dumbledore said he saw he caught fleece socks. But in seven, I think he saw his sister .When Dumbledore was young. He wanted a successful future. He didn't take care of his sister .So the mirror was good for us to see what we want

5. First, I would kill myself. It was because Voldemort could go everywhere. I could change into a ghost and hide in Hogwarts. Voldemort was afraid of Dumbledore.

Whenever he came to Hogwarts. He could do nothing. Change into a ghost and hide in Hogwarts is the best way to go Second place is Voldemort's father's tomb. Voldemort hated his father. Hiding in his father's tomb also is good place.

             



改變每一天 從Xuite開始
http://www.xuite.net

3 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

3.I agreed with you.In the mirror,people only see what they want.Dumbledore cared about his sister who he loved very much.The mirror showed what we want.We can be satisfied by looking the mirror.The most important things is it isn't true.That means you get it for free without hard work.I am thinking that what Harry would see in the seventh book.Would he see Dumbledore? Or he saw the people died for him?

william 提到...

In the mirror,maybe you see the money. I think having money is important to us.To see the money is actuality. We can be satisfied by looking the mirror.The most important things is it isn't true,either.Wishing to be a successful person would be more probable.Parents are also important to you. God bless you!

william 提到...

In the mirror,maybe you see the money. I think having money is important to us.To see the money is actuality. We can be satisfied by looking the mirror.The most important things is it isn't true,either.Wishing to be a successful person would be more probable.Parents are also important to you. God bless you!