Harry Potter by Alice Lin 林宜臻

3. If I were to stand in front of the Mirror, I think I would see the wonderful memory when I was in kindergarten. I would see a crowd of my naïve playmates playing on the slide. Without any worries, we all laughed loudly.

        I think the Mirror of the Erised was so magical that people could see their past. And I believe that it's good for one to see what they desire. Because if someone could see what have happened, he wouldn't need to write a diary but also keep his memory complete. Sometimes, if you can't remember some important things, you may lose some chances; but if you did, it you wouldn't happen. Most importantly, if we can think of the bad things which have happened all the time, we can do things better.

                                              


1. Modern Technology                                        Oct. 29, 2007

Dear every witches and wizards,

        Nice to meet you everyone. First, I'm glad that I was inviter to have the chance to share about the modern technology.

        In our time, there are lots of things which are totally different from here. For example, "airplane" is a kind of machine that can take people to somewhere very far instead of a broom that you may use. This material is very convenient because it can take hundreds of people at the same time. Besides, it's really comfortable when you're staying in it. The other thing I would like to share is "e-mail". When you witches and wizards want to send a mail to your friends or families, you must think about the owls. But in our era, you just need to type what you want to say or share on a computer, and then click it, someone will get your message in seconds. It is very cool, isn't it?

        If you wants to experience more special materials, welcome to visit our world! It will be very interesting.                                            


4 則留言:

YisonLin 提到...

"in this way, i will become a modern wizard combining magic and science and get more power to desplay the fragile would,nobody will be the block to me ,including Harry!hahahaha...i will make a nuclear bomb to attack his poor home in England" said Voldemort.

Jenny 提到...

This paragraph made me want to have the Mirror of the Erised .I think it is convenient to remember the important things in our lifetime .It also can trace back to our childhood .It can made us rember what interesting things had happened .Most importantly, it also can be care of bad thing what we did .
I think it is a good and complete essay .It also can be longer in one sentence .You can also tell people more about your interesting episode . It can made reader want to continue reading .You can also try to use more difficult words in this paragraph.

Unknown 提到...

From the time we were born to now, we have experienced many things. We may feel that we have grown a lot, or feel tired, and desire back to the childhood. In the time, everyone was pure just as you wrote. How wonderful it is! No more fighting, no more pressure.
What you wrote recalls us the innocence. A great paragraph!
For the second paragraph, if I were a wizard, I would like to visit your world(though I live in "this" world actually), and experience the convenient machine. Because your writeing can easily attract people.

chris30079 提到...

I think there is a little bit too many mistakes.It is not like you.I think the people who choose to be a witch or a wizard won't accept our technology.They always believe that they don't need anything but a stick and a broomstick.They think our things were used to protect weak humans.Our things is to protect people who can't use magic.It is difficult to change their opinion.It is also hard for them to change their hobby.It's also hard for them to betray their culture.Though you describe our technologe good,I don't really think they'll receive it.