Harry Potter and 莊佳穎



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <i60531@yahoo.com.tw>
Date: Nov 2, 2007 2:57 PM
Subject: Harry Potter
To: missamic@gmail.com


No.3 I think I would see my desirable future or my dream prince. I want to know what I am and who my husband is in my life. I think the Mirror of the Erised can answer my question. It is inconceivable and entertaining to see my future. Because of anticipation, I can have propitious life. If it is not my expectation, I think I can change my life by myself. I do not believe it is good for one to be able to see what they desire. Although it is interesting to see my future, our livelihood may be become obvious. It does not have any amazement to argument colors of our life, either. Instead of using the Mirror of Erised, we can have more spectaculars in our life.
                                                          莊佳穎
No.7 I have many dreams. Some dreams are terrible. For example I run into female ghost grabbing me in the movie theater with father. Also some dreams are interesting, like having a dinosaur once destroyed my house. Have some more dreams turned out to be a premonition. For example I once dreamed a television program appearing on TV. The result on the next day was seen on TV. There was much time, I feel at present very familiar looking, is in the dream to see perhaps. However, I feel dream that turned out to be premonition is better than you not to know like, this can guard against in advance.                                                    莊佳穎

____________________________________________________________________________________
怎樣減少垃圾信?只要看到垃圾信,立即按下「這是垃圾信」按鈕,垃圾信剋星幫助你清除你信箱垃圾。


1 則留言:

【★】J˙e˙f˙f˙♂~杰 提到...

Hi~Jenny,I think what you think is so far from us,but I will beatify you to have a handsome husband,and I think "prince" is pretty handsome and cute. I agree with that we should live for ourselves and not to be affected by what you see in the mirror. I think you watch too many movies and TVs, and the time I would have that kind of dream is in my childhood,so I think you are a little kid.