Harry Potter and Yison Lin

3._
I think I would see my favorite animated character appears in the mirror, Eureka, and to be my girl friend.
Whatever appears in the mirror is fictional, it is not true. If people want to make their dreams come true, they should pass the obstructer block in front of us to the goal we desire. When they get it, the dream would have come to them, while the honor will shine on their effect.
We can addict in our daydream of short duration as to encourage and console ourselves, but it is a moment-fantasy, while it is illusory. So , just to use it to inspire ourselves to accomplish the real goal, thus, it can be used in a good way to inspire.
 
6._
Oh, it is no problem! It is so easy to BE THE DEFENSE AGAINSTTHE DARK ART PROFESSOR!!!
I 'm the great wizard, without my power, the world will destroy. including white, black, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and even color mixed sort ,my magic will exchange the fortune of this world. Nobody in the universe is more wisdom than me, but to be a great wizard is very lonely, and let's mention it later……
I have a lot experience in this area, it is a lot of things to talk. But the experience is so lot that I have forgot all of it in the emergency moment, HaHaHa….I won't tell you until I remember.
  

沒有留言: