Harry Potter & 江姿儀 Cynthia

3. I think I would see I become a rich woman with my family in the mysterious of the Mirror of the Erised. People can see what they want or what kind of person they want to be deep inside their heart from the mirror. It can make people know more about themselves. But it also can be something bad, too. If people were too fascinated on the mirror, it will make them in dreamland. Seeing the sight of what people desire can be an awful thing, if the desire were impossible to be carried out. People should face the magic but not always think of the things that never happened. For my opinion, it can be good or bad for people to see what they desire. The effect depends on how people deal with it.                                              
 
7. Sometimes people have dreams when they are sleep. When we are doing something, we will fell similar to what we are doing. That might be because of people's dreams. I still remember, I have a dream, that I saw my cat running with many of little kitties around me. After few months, I was surprise to know that was pregnant. And now we have three kitties in our house. It was just like magic. Everyone's dream can become a premonition.                                 

1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

I think it is good for people to see what they wanted to see in the future. I also agree with your ideas. I like your second paragraph more than the first paragraph. On account of, it is interesting. Your dream was very magic, it led you know what will happen in the future. And I am happy that you have more cats than before. I hope you will get along well with your cats.
I think you can write more words in the second paragraph. I think you can describe the situation that you played with your cats in the dream. At last, I am glad to read your wonderful articles. by Lisa Lin