Harry Potter-S1A*28 Maggie Tai

 5. I will hide myself at a supermarket. When you want to hide yourself, you must find a place just like a home. That place must let you eat, drink, sleep and go to a bathroom. In a supermarket, they have drinks. They have food. They have bed to sole people so you can sleep at night. They also have bathroom. In the morning, I can pretend that I'm a customer in the supermarket. At night, I can hide myself in a bathroom until all people back home. I think supermarket is a best place to hide you.                                  


 

7. I have never had a dream that out to be a premonition. But I knew my friend did. One day he dreamed the refrigerator in his house was talking to him. But in the dream, my friend wasn't very shocked. He began to talk with his refrigerator. The refrigerator said that it gave my friend four numbers for the lottery; nevertheless, my friend must do one thing for it. The refrigerator said he wanted to drink milk. When my friend woke up, he told his parents about this and went to buy a lottery the ticket. When he checked the result of the lottery, he was very surprised. All of four numbers given from the refrigerator were correct! Then his parents really went to buy some milk and put it in the refrigerator.           


4 則留言:

Ivy-yang 提到...

Supermarket really is a great place to hide in .Of course that we can eat, drink, and sleep in it. It was so convenient to hide yourself in supermarket. Maybe one day you were disappeared, we could go to supermarket to find you. Oh just kidding!

The story of your friend was so magic .That I can't believe it! How brave that your friend were. If this happen on me, I will be shocked.
I hope I can have a refrigerator like she/he too .I was really interested of your story.

Unknown 提到...

Well..... After reading your paragraph. I also want to hide in supermarket. That's really convenient. Your paragraph is very persuasive.
Ha ha ha ha! The second one is really funny. If I can dream about lottery I would be very happy. Even if the thing tell me number is toilet. Or a really dirty toilet.

Kelly Cheng 提到...

Ha!! supermarket!! you're so creative. Now I start to think supermarket is like home. I don't even thought about it before!
And according to your premonition article, I would say...it's incredible! I mean, refrigerator can give the lottery number? How come the things like this just won't happen on me? If the refrigerator in my house told me the number, I would probably not only give it milk!!
They're so lucky.

George 提到...

That's a great idea. Hiding in the supermarket is a clear way. You can get what you need everywhere! But there will be a big trouble that you can't take a bath. That must be disgusting.
Dream is always amazing. In the dream, we can do many incredible things. But, dream doesn't always mean the truth. We shouldn't believe in dream all the time!