Harry Potter 簡鈺凌

3. I think I would see the future me in the Mirror of the Erised . It is because I want to know what I will become. I feel happy and scary about the mirror. I am happy to see what I want but I am scary to see what I don't want to see. I think it is good for one to be able to see what they desire. That can know person's desire. To see what they desire can keep them their hope. It is good idea to see what they desire. Many people don't know what they want. I think that is good to let them know.                         Lisa Chien             簡鈺凌
       
7. I had a dream when I was eight years old. One day, when I wrote my homework, I couldn't find my Chinese notebook. I looked everywhere, but I still couldn't find. Then, I asked my mom where my book would be. My mom said that it's my responsibilities to find the book, and you would know that don't put the things everywhere. Finally, I still didn't find, so I went to sleep. I dreamed that I found my Chinese notebook beside my desk. I was pleased to find my Chinese book. I got up quickly, ran to the desk, and found my book. I knew that don't put things everywhere that will not find when I need.       

2 則留言:

Andy 提到...

Hi!I can really know what you are talking about .It was because you use too more similar words.That I can actually see what you want to tell about.I think maybe you can use more different words to make your essay clearly.But the only good is you don't have any mistake in your essay.That's good.You just do a good a good job on it.So keep it all the time than you will do on a good job on every test.Go !

Unknown 提到...

It was my first time to know that you had a special experience like this. It was fun and magic! Could find something by dreaming; how magic, wasn’t it? Also I am glad that you learned that you should put your thing back after used it instead of putting it everywhere. Although it was hard to do and hard to keep it, I thought you could do it very well. By the way, I am happy that we had same idea of “It was good for people to know what they want.” By knowing which or what is they really want, can help them to think about a goal to do for. People are all need some goal to do for, because we are easy to give up or don’t know what to do. So that, to see the desire of heart would be a way to help. I know why you will be happy and scary to see your desire, because it might be the thing you think you would never think about or want to have that. But don’t worry; knowing yourself more is a good thing. Besides, you can talk to me if you feel scared or strange about your desire, maybe I can help you or I may have the same experience or similar experience can tell you, too!