Harry Potter and patrick tasi

4 Actually, I am Harry's brother. But no one wants to believe me! I try my best to prove that I am absolutely Harry's brother. First, I show them my magic. With my magic stick, I turn them into pigs. Second, I said a magical language, and they die immediately. Thus, they finally believe me! They deserve to die! And they die. I am the best man and wizard in the world.

 

3 I think I were see my grandfather in the mirror. He is the most kind person I have ever met. In the mirror, my grandfather and I play tennis together. I believe it is good to see my desire. The more I see, the more I know what to do. I believe that day, I will play tennis with my grandfather soon. I Thanks Lord! My grandfather is so kind a person that I can hardly wait for that day to come, I want to play tennis with him!   


1 則留言:

hendy 提到...

OH!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you will be a smart wizard!
you have cute face and strong power.
haha!!!and i khow you will use your
magic to bully your classmates.
please do not turn us into pigs!!
you are really a funny boyyyyyy!
I will believe you!!
and I also hope you could be a kind person just like your grandfather!!!!