Harry Potter by Denise Kao

5. I would hide in my house. In other words, the place which is more danger can be safer. Besides, the enemy assumes that I will hide in some covered place not the visible place. Moreover, home provides more warm and a sense of security. At last, home supplies are having adequate clothing and food. When I want to know what happened in the world, I can watch the TV until go through this situation.

3. If I stand in front of the Mirror of the Erised, I think I would see my future work and home. In the mirror, seeing I am busy on the lawyer job. After went home from work, my husband and I are making dinner together. How happiness life it is I believe that it is good for one to be able to see what they desire. If people don't see what they wish, that mean people need to work hard. No pain no gain is a good example to prove.                 


1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

I agree with you that it is good for one to be able to see what they desire. Because in this case, people will be more accurate what and why they have to do now. Having a lower job is such a challenging work! I hope you can research the career soon after you finish the school. You said that you would see you making dinner with your husband. I guess you probably have a dream about making a sweet family. How wonderful it is! I like the sentence, ”no pain no gain” in the end of the paragraph. But I’m not sure why you put this here. And what’s the connection of this and the whole paragraph.