Harry Potter and Jungle Wang

5. If I want to hide myself, I would go to the underground or in the closet. I think the best hiding place is the dangerous place, such as bed, curtain. The most dangerous place is the safest place.                                   JungleWang
 
3. I think I will see my parents like Harry Potter. In the world, the deepest relationship is family. It can not be replaced by money, power or anything else. I think I will see me and my brother, sister and parents play on the grass together and having a picnic. I feel the truthful about the Mirror of the Erised. I think it is good to see what desire, because it can tell you what you really wanted, then you will not lose your mind.                                                                         

2 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

I agree that family is the deepest relationship in the world.
It can not be replaced by everything.woo,I think you love your family very much.If that mirror relly exist ,I belive you can see that good memory ,too.
We need to cherish every memory.One day, we were old ,we think of that ,it is the good things.

Unknown 提到...

I had the same idea like you, when I saw the title. I did also think to hide under the ground, was the best choice. The ground gave us a lot of things; so that, she would also gave us a hiding place. I felt surprised that we had same idea of the same title, although we were the classmates during the elementary until now. But sometimes we always had different idea of a same thing. It was let me feel happy that we did have same idea sometimes of a same thing. While, I also wanted to tell you that your articles were too short of both of the title. You should write more than ten sentences of each article, shouldn’t you? So try more, you can do it! According to my impression of you, I do think you can write better and more. Thereby, try more next time, let everybody knows your really ability of writing the article.