Harry Potter, Jeff簡

3.A.         I think I would see the process of my life until now, because I always think that I'm growing up so quickly that I have wasted so many years. Two weeks ago was my 15 th birthday so that I think if I see my past, maybe I am not sure that is because comparing to before, I have changed a lot, not only the appearance but also my personality.

B.         Maybe I will feel funny, because when I see my past, I would think that how I could be so stupid in the past.

C.         Yes, I believe it, because if the person doesn't see the things they desire, he may get ill of his heart.                                              Jeff

 

5. If I wanted to hide myself away, I would hide myself on the roof of Taipei 101, because the place is so high that even the broomsticks can't fly so high. And in the place, we can see far away so if Voldemort is coming, I can see him in a hurry and I would go hiding to another place.

  The second place I would choose is the Antarctic Pole because the temperature there is so low that if Voldemort want to use magic to attack me, the magic wand may be frozen.                                                           Jeff




7 則留言:

william 提到...

According to the article of the mirror, you said that you would see the process of your life until now.How special you are! If it dose that you will be stronger than before.you said you want to hide youself on the roof of Taipei 101 and the Antarctic Pole .I agreed of you.Voldemort would not come there.What a special you are!

william 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
Unknown 提到...

I think you’re quite creative. Your hiding places are so special that I cannot think of it.
Except for the airplanes, the roof of Taipei 101 is a high place things can’t search easily. Even Voldemort! I like the part you said that, “if Voldemort want to use magic to attack me, the magic wand may be frozen.” It’s funny if a person want to attack you but be frozen first because of the temperature. Then your enemy is too weak. Or, I should say, you are so smart that could think of this kind of place. Your paragraphs are easy to understand. Maybe you can try to use some hard words next time.

Unknown 提到...

You say you think I would see the process of your life until now. I agree with you. Long time ago, maybe we did something that it was horrible or stupid. And we don’t want to do it again. Therefore, I think see the process of someone’s life until now is a good idea. You can be on guard against it. Furthermore, I think your second article is funny. You say you will hide yourself on the roof of Taipei 101. I think it is a special place that I can not think of it.
At last, I want to give some suggestion. Maybe you can use some difficult words to describe your article. I am happy to read your articles, you wrote very well.

chris30079 提到...

Did I really hear this from you?You will hide on the roof of that place? Then, what can you eat? What if you fall down?It is almost winter now.It is really cool to stay at the highest building. If the terrible wizard is coming, where are you going to hide?It is the very top of the highest roof of building of all world!! Are you going to jump into the air with the fastest spped to avoid the attack of Foldemor??I don't think it;s a good idea!!!Really!!!

lian 提到...

ummm... you said you would see the process of your life untill now.
He he i agree with you! becuase what i worte is kind of same with yours. even though something we did was very stupid,it was the way also how we learned.
i think you souldn't hide yourself on the roof of Taipei 101. When Voldemort comes, then you run away right? Dont you think he konws that you will run away? Taipei 100 is so obvious.

Unknown 提到...

Hi! Jeff. Your articale is so interesting. You said "you process of your life until now." It is very wonderful idea that no one can think. And your second artical said " You would hide yourselves on the roof of Taipei 101."
If I wanted to find you, I would not what you think about. It is very difficult for some to look for you.