Harry Potter by 侯亞瑄


3. When I first saw the questions, I thought that I would see me flying on a flying broomstick, because I really want to fly and relish the speed. But then I thought more deeply, I found that I was not sure about what I really desired actually. People are always greedy; we just can't get enough of what we have; we always want more. But does having more make any sense? I think there are a lot of people who have lived most of their lifetime without knowing what target they're searching for. If there's the Mirror of the Erised, it's good for those people to be able to see what they desire. So they may know the target in their lives. It maybe can also remind the greedy people not to be like that, and show the inside personality of a person. However, maybe I will see me taking the Mirror of the Erised when I stand in front of the Mirror of the Erised. : )                                                   
 
1. Hi! In this class, I'll talk about the habits of Muggle, so it's may be easier for witches and wizards to get along with Muggle. First of all, you need to know that most of Muggles don't believe there is wizard in the world, so please DO NOT MAKE ANY MAGIC in front of Muggle; otherwise, they will be scared. Sometimes you may see some Muggles doing some magic such as making a person disappear. Actually those are just some tricks made by Muggle wits. For sending mails, Muggles do not use the owl to send the mail like you. On the contrary, Muggles put their mails in a red or green box called mail-box, and there will be a postman sending the mails to every where. Moreover, for the clothes, Muggles do not wear a cloak usually. If you want to live in the Muggle world a long while, I suggest you take a look of some fashion magazines, there will be some good idea. Okay, let's end up at here. If you have any problem, please call a free call "0800-123-321", I will be glad to answer your questions about Muggle. 

2 則留言:

徐子杰 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
Unknown 提到...

It really makes me laugh after reading the second paragraph. How interesting the speech is. The writer must have a good sense of humor. I believe that the witches and wizards who have gone to listen to it must have a big belly laugh. I like the way you assumed your thoughts. For example, you told the witches and wizards what difference is between them and Muggles, how Muggles will trick with others and what is important to be along with Muggles. The whole paragraph is very complete.
I think reading some fashion magazines is the most fashion way. It really impressed me. If you can describe more about the tools that are different, the paragraph will be better.