Ivy yang -Harry Potter

5. I would go to my home, if I wanted to hide myself away. First, I know my home very well. I can do anything when I hide myself in home. Second, home has a sense of security to protect myself. Although hiding myself in my home is very danger. Because of it will easy to be found. Danger is the most security. Plenty of people will ignore the most common place. I think hiding behind a door is a good choice. Because of hiding behind the door won't be heard. You will not only breathe hard but also make yourself become small. In addition, you have a great brain, hiding a person is not an easy work.                                              Ivy yang
 
7. I have a dream that turned out to be a premonition. This dream was talking about I were run into a problem with my friend. It was a terrible dream that I couldn't forget. In the dream I had a dispute with my best friend. We were quarrel because of different opinions on something. In real life, I had an argument about the false rumor with my friend. Both of us were not happy talking about this happening. After that, I remembered my terrible dream. It was too strange to believe. Finally, if I have some dream like this, I would be more careful.                           Ivy yang

沒有留言: