harry potter and tom毛


3. I think I will hide under my desk. It is the best hiding place I think. There is dark and quiet. And it is also very warm; it is a place can make me calm down. And I think I can solve all of problem. When I am calm down I will get off the desk. I will be brave and brave to my problem.                                Tom

 

5. I believe that it's good for one to be able to see what they desire. I think many people don't what they desire. In this big world, there have many things can be choose. But do you really know what you want? So we need this mirror of the erased! To find the things into our deepest heart is meaningful.             Tom



2 則留言:

S1F 43 Eric 提到...

Small people do small thing. if there is a man, he must afraid nothing.

S1F 43 Eric 提到...

like me, so brave that i don't scare monthly test.Monthly test is really a scare thing.