哈利波特 與陳映廷


5. If I wanted to hide myself away. I would choose the library. Because no one would think I would go there, if someone wants to attack me. I can use the books on the bookrack to be my arms. But the library is not the best place to hide. It is teacher's office. Someone says that the most dangerous place, it must be the safest place. Wh y It is because there are many teachers in the office. Students can not playyellfight there. If they do .They will be punished by teacher event the worst student of the campus. So, this is why I think the teacher's office is best hiding place
                                               
 
3. If I stand in front of the mirror of the Erised. It may appear many things, because I have many dreams about my life. Sometime I want to be richer or be a teacher or own many computers. All of those are just what I imagine. Maybe some of my dreams could be true. I don't think this kind of mirror is good. Why People always lose themselves in imagination. It makes a person live in a virtual world instead of a real world. Then the person what he does would be strange. For exampleA person sits on a chair and says he is a king. Every one has done what he wants, but no one listens to him. So I think it is a evil thing to person.                                         


2 則留言:

zroy 提到...

Your essay is full of humorous and naive.some said that have dreams is beautiful.Although you thought that being dreams just waste life.I think that the different between dream and daydream is decide on ourself.If we do it.That will not only the imagination ,the dream will coming true!

Benny 提到...

there are very good hiding places. i admire your creative thought. you are right. these place very safe for you. people would not presume you go to the library. elementary school students also hide themselves in the office. but these place is for dodging the problems. in short, students playing in campus would go there.if you were a prisoner,you have to find another place.