Harry Potter & Tina Lin

1.      My topic would be "what is the different between witches and wizard ?"In a sense ,witches and wizards are the same. The both use poison and strange medicine to kill people. They also invent new drinks for people to drink. But in fact witches and wizards different. Witches are female and wizards are male. In ancient time most of the wizards and witches are the people's belief. People believed that will help them against the disaster. I have read many novels, in my memory witches are more wicked than wizards. In short, the only different is that they are boys and girls. But they still do the same thing.             Tina Lin         
                                                                                                            
7.  I think many people have dreams that turn out to be a premonition. Once I dreamed that someone in my family died. At first I did not care about it. I think it wouldn't come true because most of my dreams did not come true at last. But few days after my grandfather got drunk and fell down the stairs. My father called him again and again, but my grandfather didn't answer, he just snoring. We though he just fell asleep. At five o'clock in the morning, my grandmother saw there was some blood around my grandfather's mouth. We sent him to the hospital, but it was too late. My dream just said someone would die, so I describe the fact.       Tina Lin

2 則留言:

Angel 提到...

In my mind, witches and wizard are the same.But you are right, in fact witches and wizards different. I think they are very horrible.They have magic power,and can make every thing they want.But maybe it's not true, because God is the only one who have magic power.Don't think too much, peremonition make people crazy.I really don't believe that.The happen to your grandfather, I think that's just a coincident.Don't make yourself nervous.Just enjoy your life.

Unknown 提到...

it is so amazing and so scared !you can see the thing that happen in the future.but this time it is not a good thing. umm...don't be sad. be happy tomorrow. i hope naxt time you will dream better thing,and come true. and if you want, you can tell me about your dream .no matter it is a good thing or a bad thing!