Harry Potter -Rebecca

5.  I want to go to a place where everyone can not find me, such as, under the bottom of the sea or in the center of the earth. If there really is a magic, I want to hide like ''The Lord of The Ring.'' I think that ring is very cool. So I want to use that ring to hide and everyone can not find me. Maybe when I use the ring I can disappear and move to another place quickly. I think that will be very cool. If everyone can not find me, they can not control me. I will be very free.
                               
6.  I can spell the magical words very clearly so I think I can learn magic very fast. I love to have adventures. I think that is very cool because when you are adventure you can find something news. I am very brave. I don't afraid of many things so I may be fight to monsters. I can sleep for very long times, I slept for one day before. I think that is very impossible because I do not eat anything in that day. It's very cool, I think.

1 則留言:

aliu 提到...

I think you are right. To hide under the bottom of the sea or in the center of the earth are both interesting and thrilling. Having magic can do a lot of incredible things. You become a wizard! It’s cool. Most of people think it’s impossible so there are more imaginations we can imagine. But I believe that magic is existent. Someday if I have magic I will tell you. We go to adventure together. Ok? ( Og ) Go go sister!!