Harry Potter and Chandler Huang

2. I think I will see a lot of money, I think it is horrible about the Mirror, I will feel crazy. It is not good for one to be able to see what we desire. Because we are sure what we desire. If we see our desire, we will think we have that, and we want take our desire now, but it in the mirror. So some people might think a way to get the desire, they might do bad things to get the thing they desire. So the best way is just put the desire in side our mind.   Chandler Huang

 

7. I have had a dream that turned out to be a premonition. In the dream, I was standing in my room with a key in my hand, and I saw something shinning under my bed. It was a treasure box! I used the key in my hand to open it, when I open it, it then I woke up. After I woke I went to my bed and look under the bed, it was surprising that a thousand dollar bill lying there. It was just like a treasure. It helped me buy a new cool clothes.  Chandler Huang


8 則留言:

chris30079 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
S1F 43 Eric 提到...

All in your eye is money money money.

Unknown 提到...

Why don't you see iza(you know)?

David 提到...

but you can't do anything without money.but when people have money they will do bad thing is true. If you have money, you can try to help the poor people. That is a good thing. Your dream is so interesting. That's amazing. maybe you can give 500 dollars. because we are good friend. your article is so interesting . I will introduce to your best girl in S1A. You know it!!

George 提到...

Don't be too greedy!! It's will hut you!!!

Unknown 提到...

sorry, i'm not talking about iza I say about sandy.i hope that you
will feel happiness forever with your love

【★】J˙e˙f˙f˙♂~杰 提到...

Hi~Chandler,I think if you see a lot of money,you will not see yourself. Although we put the things that we desire in our mind,the mirror will let it out,doesn't it? Hahhhh,I think the reason why you dream the treasure is that you like money too much and when you opened it,the treasure may be just don't want you to see it.

Andy 提到...

You are such a cute man(= =).That you always make us laugh!!!