Harry Potter Andy 鄭

5. If I want to hide, I will choose to hide in a big national zoo. It is because many people will go there. And I also can see many animals all the time. And I sometimes can play with the cute animals. And if some people want to catch me, I can make the dangerous animal to eat them. Even if they kill the dangerous animals and try to catch me, I also can ride on a lion to run away. And sometimes when I am tired, I will elephants to splash water on my tiring body than that will be good. Animals are people's forever good friend, so the animal will help me to solve the dangerous. Hiding in a zoo is a good way to hide all the time.  

3. I think will see that I am a NBA player .It is because that my dream is to play in NBA. Playing with the best player and enjoying the feeling of playing basketball will be so exciting. And it is what I am thing about. And I think it will be very hard to play in there NBA, but I will do my best to improve my skills. If can't get into NBA, it's ok, because I did work hard for it. And if I do get into the NBA,I will still work hard to keep up the good job in every games. Playing in NBA is a hard dream. I will do my best to make it come true.                                

4 則留言:

Jeff(張曜嘉) 提到...

I think that your paragraph is the dream that you want it to be come ture.The 1 paragraph is fill off the imagination and it look good. But there also have some mistake in it.The mistake that I see I think it is you forget to type it on.Looking more English books may help your English.More looking for what the classmate's write also can help you more.NBA is hard to joing to them.I hope that you dream will come true some day.Don't be afraid. Just do it.

winston 提到...

Your dream is very beautiful.Maybe someday you can make the dream comes true.The hide place is also very good.The place where has many people is a smart choice.But if you hide in the zoo,are you sure you can play with cute animals and the zookeeper will not tell you go into the jail.And also is a good essay.I like it.

zoe唐寧蓴 提到...

I love NBA, too.His warm-hearted about basketball is made me honor.I have seen Andy played basketball before,he really did it very professed.I believe if he try his best,could almost get he want.
I think more vocabulary and detail might made his article better.

JANE 提到...

Ha ha!! Hiding in a zoo is a great idea. Many people go there, so they can't find you. But how come the animals listen to your order? And why the animals have to help you to solve the dangerous?
So many boys dreams to be a NBA player! I'm not familiar with NBA. But it seems a paradise for basketball players. You are good at playing baseketball. Go let your dream come true!: )))