Harry Potter by Hendy

My speech topic will be " the diversity between the Muggle and the witches and the wizards" In Hurry Potter , many wizards don't know what telephone is , because wizards always use owl to sent massages . And how would I explain? I will bring

Things they don't have in their dairy life which Muggle have them .I will demonstrate and interpret it clearly. Maybe I can take them to see Muggle's world and they will know although Muggle's world don't have magic, Muggle still lives interestingly.

 

I think I would see I have a beautiful room which is full of my favorite music. Because I really want to buy good music, but CD are very expensive. I feel curious and funny about the Mirror of the Erised. Since in our real lives people don't understand what they want. People look for the most important thing they want, but like blind. People ,they don't always know what the best way is . I believe that it is good for one to be able to see what they desire, because I can know the real me, I also can really know what I need.



2 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

hey!I am Rebecca!The CD is really expensive.If you buy ten,that will take out about 3700.(about my 2 months money :((( )But when I have money,I will buy many many of CD.because ''life without music would be boring.''(is 尼采 talk. ha ha!) I think that mirror is really cool.Maybe that will price 9999999999999999900000000000000000000000000 N.T.There is no one can buy that!

lian 提到...

ha ha that's interest!! but i really want to try use the owl that hlep me to send massages. heee.. because i dont have to check my mail box or open the comp and cheak my e-mail!! I think owl is a secret bird. haha

A beautiful room?? so wut kind color do you want? for me i will use blue!! It is my favorit color.
yup! you are right!! we always dont konw want we wnat, so we alwasy do some stuipd things in oue reall live. If peolpe can look for the most importat things they want, then we can do a lot meaningful things~