harry potter and Eric羅


3.       I will make the mirror broken, because other people may see my secret. I probably will see many people died beside me. All the dead people are who I hate very much. I cut off their head throwing to the river. Maybe I will hold their head and hit hardly to the wall until they dead. Because that I must judge the person who is wicked.
 

5.  I probably hide in hotel. Because it is comfortable, and there have TV to look. I can use bathroom, so I won't worry that I will hate the place where I hide. Another place I may hide is church. Because that after I died. There will be some people to pray for me. I don't need to spent money for praying my dead. This may be the best place.
 
 

5 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

I think you have to kill yourself.Because you are so wicked!

Unknown 提到...

And you may not kill me.because I am too pure and handsome.If you want to killed all the people is wicked.I will be only human in the worth.Please leave the most beautiful
girl for me.But no iza!(you know) Maybe 志玲姊姊 is the best one!!!
Thank you very much.

zroy 提到...

tour essay is so dark.sometimes face the true or something you hated is not easy.but we must face the it that we may assail the problem.and you said that you wanted to hide in hotel .I am 200% agree with you.it is comfortable and you may hide with your iza forever.I hope that you will happiness while you hide!

Unknown 提到...

''I think you have to kill yourself.Because you are so wicked!''HA HA cool!I think so.Do you want to sleep in bathroom?or you want to open the door and sit on horsepail(馬桶)and watch TV.ha ha!sounds very funny.cooooool!really! byebye!horse people!

Unknown 提到...

I think it is a little disgusting. Why you want to throw people’s head to the river. Although you hate them, you don’t really treat them like that. I think you can use other ways to treat them. You can treat them that it is not so disgusting. Sometimes, you hate someone, and you will remember him or her. Because you think them very often in your mind. Therefore, don’t hate people or you will be unhappy.
At last, I want to give you some suggestion. I hope you can write something that it is not so disgusting. Because I think it is scary.