Harry Potter Jocelyn Liu

3.  I think I would see I become a millionaire! My parents and my friends are around me. We play together. Everyone is very happy. The Millionaire of the Erised is magic and incredible. It is good for him to be able to see what he wants, especially to see their dreams. People have dreams, and so do I. If we could see what we want, maybe we will have more power to seek our dreams. That's excellent!                                                         

5.  I want go on a trip. The trip must be an adventure, such as a journey to the Mars, flying to the outer space or invading a planet. No one can find me there! Maybe I feel tired and do not want to go so far. Then I would borrow a cloak of invisibility from Harry Potter, sleeping for three days and nights first. When I wake up, I would go shopping without money. I pick up whatever I want because no one would kill me. I can do everything. Nobody can find me and bother me. It is good!                                                

2 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

yes!I think I will see I become a millionaire,too.I also want I can go shopping without money,too.I like your harry potter!Can I go to bother you?I want to go to there!Ok!go!

Unknown 提到...

(continued) I want to see that cool mirror if I can.Because I still don't know what is my dream.If I could see that maybe I can seek it very clearly.Yes yes!I think I know what you were thought!you,too.ha ha ha!