Harry Potter & David Wu

5. If I wanted to hide myself ,I have many places I could choose, such as, I will go to the woods and build a house in the trees , because many people think there are no human being in the woods .Also I will dig a big hold under the ground which is covered grass, and put a TV , a refrigerator , a computer and other necessities I need in the house under the ground , people will think that is a big grassland , so they can't find me , it is also safety than the house on the tree. So I think the house under the ground is the best hiding place.

3. I think I want to see I have many performances with my band, and I can play not only Folk Guitar but also Electric Guitar and Classic Guitar very well, amany different kinds of guitars in my room, I can change everyday. I think it is good for one to be able to see what he or she desires, because it is a dream. When a person sees his/her dream, he can try his best to get it. Also, if a person does not have dream, they can look at the mirror so they will have dreamnd many people like the style of my music. Also there are , and they can try their hard to catch the dream!

3 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

oh....the thought is good,but you had better check the words you type might have something wrong,also your grammar have something wrong,I suggest you you can type at word first and check where has mistake and correct it.

zoe唐寧蓴 提到...

The ideas is very originality,and the content is abundant, too.I like this sentence most"When a person sees his/her dream, he can try his best to get it."It is really stimulate me.The opinion about dig a hold under the ground and put necessities I need in the house under the ground cause me pay attention to.
I think maybe use more vocabulary and more metaphor might his article more prefect.

Unknown 提到...

Ha! It seemed that there had three people who thought that underground is a best place to hide in. I am the one of them, and you were, too. But your idea was more interesting and funny. Looking at your article made me feel relaxed and pleased, I didn’t know why, it might because you were a funny guy who always gave people a lot of fun. So it was easy for me to laugh while seeing you article, of thinking about your funny actions. And I was so surprised to know that you wanted to have a band, I thought your desire was to become a great artist one day, because you were good at art and had a lot of special idea about art. Then, it seemed that I was wrong, but it was good to know that you wanted to perform with your own band and had so many fans. I think it is good, but maybe hard to do, because you might have a lot of things to do to catch your dream and you must to have a lot of money to buy many guitars of your dream. Although that, I still think you can do this, it is easy for you, right? You are a funny guy who always tries his best to do what he wants to do!