Harry Potter & 林家筠

3. I think I would see my future life. On account of I really want to know weather my future life is good or not. If I could know it, I could have time to plan or change my life. In my thought, I think the Mirror of the Erised is mysterious and magical. If the world has magic power, the Mirror of the Erised might exist. In fact, there is no magic power in the world. Some people believe it's good for one to be able to see what they desire, but some people don't. I believe that it's good for one to be able to see what they desire. On account of they can change their life to become better. They also can change what wonderful life they want it to be in the future. 
 
5. One day, when I went home from Tainan, I was very tired. Therefore, I went to bed at eleven o'clock, it was two hours after I went home. I remember that day I was very tired, I think that's why I dreamed such a strange dream. The dream is about my test. I dreamed I got only ten points on the Chinese test. Therefore, the Chinese teacher punished me to copy the test paper ten times. I dreamed that I copied it for almost three hours, and after I finished, it was already two o'clock in the morning. After I got up, I was afraid it would happen, on account of that day, it had a Chinese test. In order to get good grades, I study as hard as possible to avoid doing badly on the test. Luckily, I got eighty-five on the test. I was happy that the horrible situation in my dream didn't happen. Thank for God's blessing.   

沒有留言: