Harry Potter and Angel郭立惠

3. I think I would see my family in the Mirror of the Erased.  I feel happy when I see the heart's deepest desires in the mirror; the tableau is what I want to see, so it may make me comfortable.   But I don't really believe that it is good for one to be able to see what they desire.  I think it's good for some people, and it's bad for others.  Some people's heart's deepest desires are fine, others may be pessimistic.
                                                        

5. If I wanted to hide, I would hide in a flower.  Flowers are beautiful and have brilliant colors.   Flowers are in the garden with many kinds of plants.  The life could be very lively; I could make some new friends there.  I wouldn't feel lonely; I can play with flowers and other plants.  It would also be very hard to find me, people wouldn't think I am in a flower, they couldn't find me at all.          

2 則留言:

cutepigis 提到...

I like to stand in front of the mirror too. I always smile at myself, because it can let me forget the bad moon. And only stand in front of the mirror I can know the true self
.To many people mirror is the most important stuff; they bring it with them everywhere. Just like the will die, if the mirror were not with them.
People can not find you. Maybe a bee can find you. Hide in a flower is really special. Bees and worms can make friend with you, play with them and have carefree life. But at the first I think you have to learn how to chat with the plants and worms.

lian 提到...

according to your article, you would hide yourself in a flower huh? That's so fun and i never though before.You konw what? you let me think of the " Alice wonderland"
ha ha!so waht kind of flowers you would hide ? The place under the garden might be very
comfortable, it is always peace.
The most happiness thing is you can share with your friend and enjoy this wonderful place!!