Harry Potter+Jeffrey Su


2.        I think the most important lesson I can learn in the DA is courage. I can learn how to confront my enemy, not just scream and run away. If I had the courage to face the problems, I can use easy magic to defeat them. For example, although I am the best wizard in the world, there is nothing done without facing problems and being brave.

I would like to defend my teachers. I think teachers are the most dangerous thing in the school. They teach me hoe to use magic, however, they might kill me. Some teachers will make a fool of volunteers. Then as an accident, the volunteers would be killed by teachers. So it is important to defend vs. from the teachers.


 

6.            I am a good wizard. I was a student who graduated from Hogwart. Dumbledore was my teacher and I have been his assistant for fighting the dark wizards. I know every dark magic's weak point., that is, they can't hurt me and my students, but except You-Know-Who's dark magic. If I were the next Defense Against the Dark Arts professor, I would use my life and my best qualification to protect students and teach them. The main point is that I don't give students homework. Besides, I will give time to students in order to practicing magic. I have chances for students to compete to each other as a test. I am the best choice of the professor.


1 則留言:

chris30079 提到...

If I were you, I would put something that I had done on the letter. Something that is good for people. I'll also write some experience such as fighting some devils. If I were the principal of Hogwart, I might think that whether you are really skillful or not. But, I really appreciate your thinking of protecting students. It has really many courage to against the dark wizard. Everyone is frightened when hearing his name. You are so brave!! If you did save the world, your name will be known by everyone on the earth. I will support you here forever.