Harry Potter by 冠穎 陳

1.The following is something I'm going to say

    Muggles are beings which are the same as you. We called the Muggles "people".

People have emotions, thoughts, love, hated.  There are kind people and bad people. Except magic, people are just like witches and wizards. For instance, Harry potter was a muggle. No one thought him as a wizard before. As being a muggle, Harry lived well.

    In fact, muggle and wizards live in the very different world. Muggles live in the earth. They don't do wizardrys.  Muggle and wizards don't bother eachother.  

                              

 

     

5. There are several places for me to hide. If I were a prisoner, I would not go into the mountain. I'll go into a city. Fore one, it's natural and comfortable for me to live in a city. I can act as a common citizen. In a crowd, there are less dangerous. Most of all, it is easier to get   resources in the city.  For instance, I can get food, money, a place to hide. Also, I can have information from the news or the internet. I'll know how to do next. I'll change the place from time to time. It will be very safe.

                                   


2 則留言:

lester 提到...

1.Although we are not the same kind of Human beings,we can live together very well.If we didn't get the friend for wizard or muggles.You are like the people who though muggles do not have right to live.
5.If you could,you would not to be a prisoner.i did not agree that you could live in a city and felt natural and comfortable.you were the prisoner and I did not think policeman and neighborhood would let you stay more than a week.If i were prisoner.i would like die and not dodge for tracking.

Unknown 提到...

Muggles must very different from wizards. Wizard must know how to use magic .But Muggles do not know . And I think where you think is best hiding place is very good. Hiding in city is very smart. No would think a prisoner will hiding in city. A place most danger is most safe. Then you change is a good way to protect ourself.