哈利波特& 林哲宇

2. I think that the most important lesson I can learn in DADA is team work. In our life we may happen to meet something evil.        It's always strong and huge that we couldn't beat it! But we may work together to defeat it. Sometime evil is not only by itself. It may be a system, such as the school , media of TV or government(Umbridge civil power ). There growing strong under the clothe of justice. It is not easy always to notice that, but it offend influences us. That is what we want to defend and need to defend!                                         

1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

Your essay make me think teamwork is important to every one . Not every one can handle thing by it self .and in your essay you say that many thing is evil in the world like the system of school. I also agree that because our school has a bad person .He alway cheat student hair by a bad way. If your want defend that person .I would the first person to help you.