Which One's Real? By Benny Chen

I actually can't tell which one is real because there out look is very similar to each other and the picture is not very clear in such a distance. But I think I will make a decision easier when I go face to face with then. I believe the appearance of the robot is very real, but they are no longer humans. Our goal is to make robot which can think and feel on their own include have emotions. These is no an easy job. Men have found who they are what they are made of for thousands years. And even today, we still don't understand some of things. Christians believe that we are created by a powerful god. If we could make robots as people, we may wiser than god. I don't think there would be a robot acts, does things, think, have emotions like a men do any way. I can't image how the world would with crowed robots live with. Or they one day rule the world. It is terrible and harm the envioment.    

沒有留言: