Many comments by Chandler Huang

Our country also has a lot of homeless people. They sleep in front of train stations, even at the school bus station that I go to every morning. Every time I wait at the school bus station, I am afraid, what will he do? Will he do something to hurt me? All I wish at that moment is please let the school bus come quickly. And I want to know why don't these homeless people go to find jobs? If they failed, just try and try. Everyone doesn't always succeed the first time. They need to experience some failure. Do they just give up their life? It is very depressing. People taking drugs makes them poor. It is very sad. Because what did drugs bring you? NOTHING!!!! I think the government may build something that lets homeless people work and gives them food and a place to live. That may solve the problem.
Posted by: Chandler huang | February 29, 2008 at 01:53 AM

Wow! I also saw the movie Jumper. It is really exciting about that power that can move everywhere. If I had that power, I would never be late to school. I could pass country by country without paying money. I could do whatever I wanted! Wow! It is very fantastic! But the only part that I think is a pity is the last part. And the story is too short XD…..at the last part I thought it is going to the most exciting part. But then it is finished. Still it is a good story. I hope there is a Jumper2…..GO GO Jumper!!!!
Posted by: Chandler Huang | February 22, 2008 at 01:36 AM

After I finish reading this news, I feel very distress. How awful. Tornadoes not only took away stuff but also took away lives!!! It is very sad that people died in a natural disaster. Because you can not correctly predict when it will happen. It happens too fast to prepare to face it. All we can do is pray the harm to the lowest. I also think, if we can invent a kind of machine that can inhale the tornadoes, it might be a big discovery. I hope that one day human may solve this problem.
Posted by: Chandler Huang | February 22, 2008 at 01:41 AM

Wow! It is really a big amount of money.4 billions!!!! I can not imagine such a big amount of money. But the important thing is to believe in your own. Have confident. Believe you can make it. Look, it is an example. The author thought it may just sell 60,000 , but it sells nearly 4 billions! Oh ,I think I am going to do a big project ^^"~ha ha…just kidding.
Also it is really good to charity. In the world, there are many people who have no food, homeless, and no love….so we need to stand up and help them. To make them have better lives! Come on, only a little money may help a person has food to eat.

沒有留言: