Steroids: Naming Names—BIG Names by Andy Chung

I was so surprise when I first heard that Roger Clemens and Andy Pettitte might have eaten some of the steroid. Roger Clemens is really a good pitcher a good guard whether in the Boston Red Socks or New York Yankees. He is really a perfect player in the Major League Baseball. I still can't believe that he might eat the medicine now. But I will trust him until he says that he had eaten the steroid by himself. Not only in New York Yankees but also other teams in MLB had been said that some of their players had eaten the steroid to improve their power to make the ball faster or hit more far. I do not think that the baseball kingdom---America need to use some medicine to win games. Because the Americans has more power than others country and has more apparatus to train their players. And if some of the player had eaten it, they might tell the truth to all of the audiences. I will very sad to see that. And Andy Pettitte is also a good player in the team. He had said that he ate the steroid just wanted to get heal faster. And I will believe him forever. 

沒有留言: