Fwd: Lifelike Robots Are Becoming Reality S1A 29 簡鈺凌

I watched TV about robots when I was child.  I thought robots might be like dog or cat.  In recent years, I knew many scientists trying to make it that look like human.  After reading this news, I am amazed because scientists invented humanoid robots.  I think humanoid robots could help people. They are just a machine, so we can use them to work.  I think humanoid robots may cost a lot because it is difficult to make.   Therefore less people can pay for it by using it working.  Nonetheless, if humanoid robots work what people do, when the price of humanoid robots is cheap, then people will lose the jobs. I think much people won't humanoid robots be invented.  The photo of this mews is two men that are similar, so I can not discern which is real.

 

沒有留言: