Robots- Jeff chien

When I first saw the picture of the woman in this article, I assume the article is about the ghost. Because of the movies that I have seen before, I think the woman have the same specialty as the ghost. So, I think if there are robots in the future and they don't improve very well, they may scary us. I had seen a movie that is about a robot's life, in the beginning, the robot is only a machine like we can see in the factories, but by his master's improving, he almost became a people. The most surprising thing is that when he could act like a person, he fell in love in a woman. I think maybe in the future it is possible. However, there still have some things that we need to worry about. That is if the robots have the same intelligence as us, will they kill us and let the earth becomes their world. In the second picture, I think the one in the right side is the robot, because I think his eyes is not so artless. I think it's the technology that still can't accomplish. If there are the robots to clean our house, I think it would be more comfortable to our environment.                                         

沒有留言: