: Did you know it's Teen Read Week? by Lisa Chen

    I have read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows last year.  It was quite fun to read the Harry Potter series during your free time.   J.K Rowling really is a grand writer.  I am so glad that I born in the era which had gestated out a great writer.  Reading the series of Harry Potter always let me felt that I am the one with them.  Using magic power, looking prodigious creates, having fun with friends and wondrous teachers and so on.  It cost me a lot of time to enjoin in the article and fun ways, but it did worthy.  Reading some books that are not in curriculum of school is quite important to us, also are the ability that we need have and need to learn.  The books of the school curriculum are important to us, while the extracurricular books are important to us, too.  The school books might give you pressure, but I think that the extracurricular books won't give you pressure and also can help you to be more wise and learn other sense or knowledge that the school doesn't teach us.  So that, choosing some fun books, such as, Harry Potter series will be the best choice for people to read during the free time. So, why not go to read it now?  

沒有留言: