Benjamin Franklin by 鄭雅馨

Because of Benjamin Franklin's curiosity, he is successful. As a scientist he was a major figure in the history of physics for his discoveries and theories regarding electricity. At first, Franklin was curious at lightning. Then he discovers that lightning is same as electricity. Because of Benjamin Franklin's eloquence, he can represent the United State to attend the meeting. Because Benjamin Franklin read a lot of books, he is good at writing. He is one of the writers of United States Declaration of Independence. He is successful as a scientist, a politician and a writer.


3 則留言:

Amy Chen 提到...

B. Franklin is a great man. Just like what you said, he was very curious. He was interested in many things. If anyone could be as curious as he was, anyone could be a scientist.

Unknown 提到...

Before reading your article,I didn't know that "curiosity" can also make a person to be succeed.Especially a scientist. I knew that many successful people would succeed,of their working hard and the mind of "Don't give up". But of your hero had one more thing;that was curiosity. So I gold I had read your article,because of it I did learn about one more thing that I might need.If I want to be succeed,to curious of everything that I am interested may be a way lead me to succeed.

Unknown 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。