S2A- wwyd1-黃弈筑

    I don't want to offend my friend even if she cheated in the test. I don't think I have to sacrifice our friendship because of her wrong behavior. You know that she has do something wrong. however, you can't change her if she just doesn't want to stop cheating. Someday she'll get caught. Maybe the only thing I'll do is let all this go.
    There has a girl, she didn't good at English. So when the day that their English teacher told them they have a test at next English class, she got so upset. At last, she thought a solve way is ---cheat. Therefore, she wrote all of English vocabulary on a piece of paper and she got a really high score. Her friend saw she's cheating. She wanted to change her. She told her not to cheat. The girl who cheated in the test afraid that her friend would tell everyone about what she had done. In the end, they're no longer friend.

沒有留言: