S2A-WWWYD1-Ivy

Would you confront your friend about what you saw?

 

If there is not only I saw my friend cheating on a test and I can not sure other will tell the teacher or not. In the beginning, I will feel embarrassed if I confront to tell my friend I saw it. Maybe after I tell my friend, we won't be the really friend anymore. Not just because I saw it, my friend may think that I want to tell the teacher. If I didn't tell the teacher what I saw even not to tell them the truth that I saw. My friend will not realize cheating is not a good idea. Therefore, they will cheat again and again. If I tell the teacher, it will not only destroy our friendship but also didn't give them the other choice. Everyone want to have a second chance when they done the wrong thing. Willing to giving chance may a good way to change someone's life.


沒有留言: