S2A-WWYD-1-Lisa Chen

Would you treat you friend differently after making the discovery that the cheated?

   Cheating!  I knew a lot of people who used to want to do or really did it before.  It is the most easily error for people to make.  We are just humans, we can't be prefect.  I wouldn't treat my friend differently even I found him cheated.   We would make some mistakes sometimes and I knew he was afraid that he would fail the test again, so he chose to do that.   In this time, all I can do just try to let him know that I did see what you do; while I wouldn't tell anyone and when you have problem you should tell me, we can try our best to figure out the best solutions instead of cheating.  Making differently attitude of him while just make him feeling upset, get hurt or even guiltier; because he was already felt guilty after cheating, if in the time that I making differently attitude of him, he will be more grieve and feel shy about himself.  I don't want to see these things happen, so I would just remind him don't do it again, just put this thing inside of your heart for being a secret between us and remember this lesson.


沒有留言: